Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seeing Spots

While I've been having enforced time off the computer I've been working those knitting needles, this time a hat for a work colleague that will soon have her first baby. She and her husband are absolutely dog mad so I thought there was really only one thing for it once I found this wonderful pattern by Terry Turk.... http://www.knitlist.com/96gift/giftspottedpuppyhat.htm
(note to self - must find out how to do proper links!)

Here's the almost finished hat, being beautifully modelled by my daughter's teddy bear, Francine (couldn't find a handy new born baby!)
I've adapted the pattern by adding a dog tail to the top of the hat. I may stitch a few more dalmatian spots on it yet.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a darling hat and the bear is a great and apparently willing model!
~Emily in Norway