Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Pleasures of the Post

Much excitement in my house today as we arrived home to find a package from my latest textile purchases from Trade Me. I just ask you - who could resist this...
or this...
or this...
or, my pride and joy, this.... I think I will have to make a special inner to fit this tea cosy so it can pressed into service sooner rather than later.

Of course the answer to my question is regretfully clear to me, if the rolling eyes of my family are anything to go by! Such is life - it would be so tedious if we were all the same, and the competition for these would be too much to contemplate!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Ooooh, lovely additions to your collection!! What is Trade Me - another kind of eBay? I have stopped buying off eBay; I don't even look any more. Firstly because since I stopped working, I just can't afford to indulge myself, and secondly I've got a room overflowing with my collection, so it's about time I quit buying, and just enjoy what I've got.

Ahipara Girl said...

geez, thats lovely too. i am having a great time flicking through your archives. i love that embroidered tea cosy.