Friday, October 15, 2010

New Pathways

Something strange happened today - I wandered down a few roads arond town, doing chores that needed to be done, and I found myself thinking about this blog and taking a couple of photos. It was a grey day, but the promise of spring was around. Colour, line and form - so pleased it can still catch my eye!
I've had a full on year and blogging, stitching and quilting has all taken a back seat. My focus instead has been on museums, heritage and how that's able to be expressed through textiles. It has really absorbed me and I have loved it. New pathways running ahead....
I'm itching to get back to the sewing room, my sewing machine and the ideas that are running... Can't ask for more than that! I promise there will be more - very soon!

1 comment:

Jacky said...

I'm itching to know what you've been up to...it all sounds so exciting!!! Textiles, history...love it all.

So lovely to have you blogging again and I love the photos. That coloured picket fence is gorgeous.

Jacky xox