Sunday, April 5, 2009

Must be time for....

another tea cosy - after all we haven't had one for a whole month. So here it is - the March ("I'm supposed to make a small quilt but I'm a rebel") tea cosy. I found these wonderful Nepalese wool felted flowers, made by Papoose and instantly thought I just have to put these on a tea cosy.It's to be a rather late birthday present for a friend of mine who is an avid tea drinker. When I last stayed with her she had the most beautiful small book on tea which included the quote that is on the back which just says it all...
Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world
T'ien Yiheng



3 comments:

Jacky said...

Love the teacosy for your friend...felt flowers are gorgeous and wonderful quote.

Jacky said...

Me again.... have you checked Grrl&Dog blog, she has some wonderful tea cosies, thought you might be interested in taking a look!

Ahipara Girl said...

these are amazing!